Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jedi channel negative modifiers

    when channeling to fast after each other jedi can get bugged and get a negative modifier to there HAM bar.
    its a know issue, your negative HAM will reset itself at server reset.

  • #2
    Going to look into it tomorrow or so, just dont over channel for now. Dont use channel macro just manually channel if needed.

    Comment


    • #3
      I experienced this with power boost of Teras Kasi.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Heiser View Post
        I experienced this with power boost of Teras Kasi.

        Ya happens with TK if you use power boost and are incapped or killed.

        Comment


        • #5
          WTB: Channel patch and timer reset to normal. It's pointless to use now. :P

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by grim View Post
            WTB: Channel patch and timer reset to normal. It's pointless to use now. :P
            Wouldn't say it's pointless to use right now, but it could definitely use a buff to make it more viable. until the old way of it working can be restored.

            The reward vs risk is out of wack on it atm... weakens you too much for hairy fights.

            maybe a 25-33% drop in ham cost and 25-33% increase in force gained would make it appealing again.

            Comment


            • #7
              That's great and all, but there has already been an actual fix, for the channel force, by the emu team. It would be nice to just get it restored to the way it's suppose to work.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by grim View Post
                That's great and all, but there has already been an actual fix, for the channel force, by the emu team. It would be nice to just get it restored to the way it's suppose to work.
                Oh awesome! I didn't catch that. Hopefully it gets pushed through soon.

                Comment


                • #9
                  is Channel fixed now ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any idea when channel will be fixed? This would be huge, as most people know, to get this fixed first and foremost. Obviously not working "as intended".

                    Thanks​

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by yorston71 View Post
                      Any idea when channel will be fixed? This would be huge, as most people know, to get this fixed first and foremost. Obviously not working "as intended".

                      Thanks​
                      guildie of mine kinda flipped when he heard the cd was 60secs and had a macro for like 16 when he played here before wipe. and i currently only use xxx2 force channel on my jedi and would love to see the fixed version of it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No disrespect, but channel seems a bit useless right now. IS there a plan to do anything else to it? Or not?.........

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jaximus View Post
                          No disrespect, but channel seems a bit useless right now. IS there a plan to do anything else to it? Or not?.........
                          it honestly is useless atm 600 force for a 60second cooldown i went force mediate so i have both works alot better using both till its fixed

                          Comment

                          X