Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account activation

So I've been here for a lil bit now, and am enjoying myself. My wife on the other hand has decided she wants a piece of the pie. I've two accounts, and then there would be her, she hasn't signed up yet. I wanted to open this first to ensure it didn't cause a problem. We can provide a photo with CD's and my ugly mug beside her beauty, if needed. A message or reply would be awesome thanks.

It's been so long since we changed to the new account activation system I forgot myself how to create an account. You are allowed 2 accounts per player in the household but she will need to use her email address (I think that is what caps account creation). And since the population is low I am going to go ahead and say that proving the wife as a player at this point won't be necessary

Comment

I can't even get in game to check accounts...being the technically UN-savvy Admin of the bunch, I uninstalled the launcher due to computer issues and can't re-install it. Where's Banquo and his TeamViewer when I need it? lol

Comment

she created a hydian way forum account, but says she was going to post a reply to this thread and does not have such an option... If she logs in, the system (game) won't autoban us will it?

Comment

No, there is no auto ban. Players have to be manually banned. You're fine. As far as the forums, tell her to verify her email. If I remember correctly, that's how you activate your forums account. (Been 4 years for me, I hope I'm giving you correct info lol)

Comment

Yay! I got to post! Now to see what this is all about.

Comment

Welcome to the community

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

X