Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWGRogueOne

I am not plugging the EMU, but you guys should head over there. See if you can get some of their ideas... You can go to Hoth, and you have advanced (new careers), and new species that you can play with. Like I said not plugging the people, but just asking.

Ok here's the reason I'd like to see if you guys would maybe look into this. Your looking for a bigger population right? Well you've brought a frog out for us to buff ourselves, and be able to do combat. Well I don't know if that might help the population growth, because I mean looks like RogueOne has more people on it even more when we were live.

I think there's a really interesting career that they created over there, and one of these nights I am gonna go over there, and put a digger down (and grind that sucker out). It's 'Miner', and it looks like its an Advanced Survey Profession, and personally I'd love to have some more survey points. In fact so, I have reserved two or three of my toons just for digging.

Another interesting thing is that they are blending NGE with Pre-Cu (and I know there are some people here who prefer Vanilla), but I think it would be interesting to see new things added to some old stuff to spice it up a little. There are also new planets that you can go to, and I know there are people here who have probably gone over there, and probably have stayed. I hope not...

Well when I am not at work I play here at HW as much as possible, and from what I see there is really only about two of us playing (Trainwreck and myself). I just would like to throw that suggestion into the ring, and see what you guys think about it. If anything maybe get the ball rolling for another Development brainstorming party...

Hope everyone is having a happy holiday.

Comment

I love your dedication! I wish this server would be updated to entice more people to play on it. It is still a great server and a ton of work has been put into it. But it has reached a stale point (no updates in almost a year if I am not mistaken). I love the idea of a pre-cu/NGE mix personally but unfortunately it is not up to me. I believe there are two people who can do updates at this point and I rarely see them on the forums anymore, let alone in game. I log in now and then to see if anyone responds in general chat and don't get a response. I am guessing the ones showing online are hand sampling.

Anyway, I still have hope and dedication myself but my hands are tied. This was at one time the BEST server I have ever played on (including live just because of the community). All we can do is hope it will get there again someday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone and Merry Christmas!! <3

Comment

Well if I could find me a rich girlfriend *lol* I'd create my own server, and have those ideas. I had a log of ideas about a year after live when off, and don't remember what I did with it. But I'd love to see that 'Miner' career incorporated into HW, and maybe those NGE modes for Architect... If I were to ask for species I think I'd like to be a Hutt Entertainer (lol), and possible an Ugnaught or Jawa or Ewoks *lol*.

Comment

I'm still hanging in there Hopefully it will pick up .

Comment

I just looked at the skills trees in RogueOne, and Miner is an advanced skill for Architects. There are two advanced skills for Armorsmith (Blacksmith), and an advanced skill for Weaponsmith (Arsonist). Then the Junk Dealer must be the advanced Merchant skill.

I don't know I'm just sayin!!!

Comment

all the stuff is easy enough to do, but we have decided to stay vanilla until pub 1

Comment

My problem with that server is stability. I keep getting dump to desktop repeatedly. It's completely unplayable for me at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nirriti View Post
                  My problem with that server is stability. I keep getting dump to desktop repeatedly. It's completely unplayable for me at this point.
                  Then you need to look at what is going on with your computer. I have been logged in with 2 characters (sampling when I am afk) nonstop for about 4 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Striker View Post
                    Then you need to look at what is going on with your computer. I have been logged in with 2 characters (sampling when I am afk) nonstop for about 4 weeks.

Nope. It's specific to this server. I have about three others I play on and I only get this on RogueOne. I've seen lots of other people with this on their forums as well.

Comment

X